In this super short tutorial, you will find out how to make Windows taskbar smaller. You probably saw it somewhere and thought it looked cool, or this might be the first time you hear about such a thing. Either the case, this is how you do it.
Why should you do it
- If you are using a device with a smaller screen, like a laptop, extra space will be very useful
- You can never have enough space
- It’s a good alternative to making taskbar autohide, which I also find super annoying to use
- It looks better than the default taskbar
- There was no need for the taskbar to be so big in the first place
How to make Windows taskbar smaller
- Right-click on the Windows taskbar
- From the pop-up menu select Taskbar Settings
- In the new window, switch Use small taskbar buttons option to On
That’s it! Congratulations, you just made your Windows taskbar smaller! 😀
If you found this tutorial helpful, or you believe that the size of the taskbar doesn’t matter, feel free to tell us in the comment section below. 😀
Check out our other tutorials.